Why should my child learn a foreign language?
- Many studies have demonstrated the benefits of second language learning not only on standard linguistic abilities but on their cognitive and creative abilities as well
- Chinese is the fastest-growing language studied in the United States
- Children who learn a second language score higher on standardized tests
- Children who begin learning a second language early are much more likely to speak that language like a native speaker
- Learning a second language is much easier for a child than an adult
- There are 400 million Spanish speakers in the world
Languages we teach:
- Mandarin Chinese
Give your child the gift of language, a gift that will last forever.
Contact us now to enroll in a FREE trial class.
Sign up for Summer Camp now to save 15%